ICC World Cup 2015: Australia v England, five match facts
Five match facts for Saturday`s World Cup game between Australia and England at the Melbourne Cricket Ground:
- Australia have won 13 of their last 15 ODIs against England played in Australia.
- Australia have lost their last two World Cup matches, after winning 32 of their preceding 33 (one tie). They have not lost three consecutive World Cup games since 1979 (last two games of 1975 tournament and first of 1979).
- A win for England on Saturday would be their 50th in ODIs against Australia. They have lost 76 and tied two so far.
- Australia have won nine of their last 11 ODIs at Melbourne. England have lost eight of their last 11 against Australia at the venue.
- Brad Haddin needs four runs to become the 18th player to score 3,000 ODI runs for Australia.