Five match facts for Wednesday`s World Cup Pool A game between Sri Lanka and Scotland at Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
- Kyle Coetzer needs 29 runs to become the third player to score 1,000 ODI runs for Scotland. Richie Berrington is 78 runs short of the landmark.
- Against Australia, Tillakaratne Dilshan became the fifth Sri Lankan to score 1,000 World Cup runs. No other team has more than three players with 1,000 runs in World Cups.
- Lasith Malinga has bowled 44 yorkers in the tournament, 18 more than any other bowler.
- Suranga Lakmal has had the most catches dropped off his bowling in the tournament -- six.
- Coetzer has scored 268 runs at an average of 53.6 in his last five ODI innings against Test-playing nations.