Five match facts for Friday`s World Cup Pool B game between South Africa and the West Indies at the Sydney Cricket Ground (14:30 local/03:30 GMT)
- Since winning a semi-final at the 2006 ICC Champions Trophy, West Indies have lost 16 One Day Internationals out of 18 against South Africa, winning just once with one tie.
- AB de Villiers has faced 29 balls from Jason Holder in ODIs and scored 62 runs without being dismissed, hitting five fours and six sixes.
- De Villiers averages 66.1 in ODIs against West Indies, the highest average of any batsman against a team, minimum 1,000 runs scored.
- De Villiers and Hashim Amla have batted together four times against West Indies, putting on an aggregate of 466 runs.
- Chris Gayle (79%) has hit the highest percentage of runs in front of square since January 2014 in ODIs between Test-playing nations, minimum 200 balls faced.