New Delhi: Here are the five players whose performances will decide the course of the match
1. Noor Ali Zadran: He is a star in his own right, leading a cricket team out of war-ravaged country. His leadership skills are as good as any of the contemporary leaders in the game. Besides, he is also abled batsman.
2. Tanwir Afzal: Hong Kong skipper is a proper all-rounder who can bat and bowl, and being the leader of the team, the 27-year-old has that added responsibility on his shoulders. Hong Kong's fortunes depend lot more in his performance.
3. Dawlat Zadran: For some time, this talented all-rounder has been quiet. But expect the 27-year-old to perform, to start with against relatively weaker teams.
4. Mohammad Nabi: The 31-year-old has been a key member of the Afghanistan cricket. His experience will come in handy in crunch situations. He scored only one run against Scotland, but compensated with a good spell.
5. Jamie Atkinson: Hong Kong will rely heavily on the start, and Atkinson will be a key player in realising that part. Hew played a fluent 53-run knock against Zimbabwe, but it was not enough for his team.