In Dubai, Morgan focused on fixing batting ‘twitch’
Dubai: England middle order batsman Eoin Morgan is working hard to eradicate a technical glitch from his batting technique.
According to The Mirror, Morgan wants to fix the leg twitch that has seen him become a crouching batter with hidden talent.
The pre-delivery trigger movement has become so extreme that Morgan practically sits on the floor as he squats before rising again to face the ball.
It helps him get more power in his shots for T20 cricket in much the same way that Chris Gayle or a baseball batter does.
But a poor run of form in the Test series has got him wondering whether he needs to put a stop to it altogether.
"It`s something I`m definitely aware of and trying to counter. It has developed over the last year. It is something I`m working on and trying to manipulate so my balance stays the same,” Morgan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble