Cheteshwar Pujara warms up for England series with triple ton
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Rajkot: Cheteshwar Pujara, who has been selected to play in the ODI series against England, scored a cracking triple hundred on Thursday against Karnataka in the quarter finals of the Ranji Trophy.
Pujara who earned his first ODI call up is expected to lend some solidity to the fragile Indian middle order.
Pujara’s 352 came at a strike rate of 82.44 and consisted of 49 hits to the fence and one six.
The young batsman from Saurashtra is also the highest run-getter in the Challenger Trophy. He will be looking to carry his form into the ODI series against England starting on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi