Dharamsala ODI start deferred by half-an-hour
Dharamsala: The fifth and final cricket one-dayer between India and England here tomorrow will start half-an-hour later than the scheduled start due to inclement weather conditions in the hill town, the BCCI announced on Saturday.
"The fifth ODI between India and England, scheduled to be played at Dharamsala on Sunday, 27 January 2013, will start at 9:30 am, instead of 9:00 am," the BCCI said in a release.
The revised timings will have no effect over the length of the game as it would be a 50-overs-a-side affair.
India has taken an unassailable 3-1 lead in the series and the final ODI gives the host team a chance to test the bench. England, meanwhile, would look to end the tour on a positive note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Delhi Police on terrorists' radar
- India vs West Indies: Satisfied to score double ton after forgettable debut, says Virat Kohli
- FIR lodged over beating of two Dalits in Bihar's Muzaffarpur
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic