England cricketers stunned after snake appears in hotel swimming pool
London: England fast bowler Stuart Meaker decided to call off his morning dip after sighting a snake in their hotel’s swimming pool in Kochi.
However, according to an eyewitness the snake was not even close to being as large and frightening, as Meaker was keen to make out, the Daily Mail reports.
The reptile turned out to be a harmless water snake, which was swiftly and calmly removed by hotel staff.
England will play India in the second one-day international in Kochi on Tuesday, leading the five match series 1-0 after winning the first ODI in Rajkot by 9 runs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins on Saturday
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study
- Delhi constable murder: All three culprits arrested
- Now KRK gets in on the act, blasts Piers Morgan for tweeting about PM Modi
- Seven killed in road accident in Uttar Pradesh's Ambedkarnagar