England cricketers stunned after snake appears in hotel swimming pool
London: England fast bowler Stuart Meaker decided to call off his morning dip after sighting a snake in their hotel’s swimming pool in Kochi.
However, according to an eyewitness the snake was not even close to being as large and frightening, as Meaker was keen to make out, the Daily Mail reports.
The reptile turned out to be a harmless water snake, which was swiftly and calmly removed by hotel staff.
England will play India in the second one-day international in Kochi on Tuesday, leading the five match series 1-0 after winning the first ODI in Rajkot by 9 runs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources