England cricketers stunned after snake appears in hotel swimming pool
London: England fast bowler Stuart Meaker decided to call off his morning dip after sighting a snake in their hotel’s swimming pool in Kochi.
However, according to an eyewitness the snake was not even close to being as large and frightening, as Meaker was keen to make out, the Daily Mail reports.
The reptile turned out to be a harmless water snake, which was swiftly and calmly removed by hotel staff.
England will play India in the second one-day international in Kochi on Tuesday, leading the five match series 1-0 after winning the first ODI in Rajkot by 9 runs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'