England team arrives in Rajkot
Rajkot: The Alastair Cook-led England team has arrived here along with a couple of Indian players for the first One-dayer of the five-match series to be held at SCA stadium on January 11.
"The entire England team led by captain Alastair Cook and two Indian players -- Ishant Sharma and Gautam Gambhir -- today arrived in a special plane from New Delhi, while rest of the players, except Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravindra Jadeja, would come later in the day," an official of Saurashtra Cricket Association said.
Pujara is playing Ranji Trophy quarterfinal against Karnataka at Saurashtra University ground and would join the team on Thursday morning.
England are scheduled to practice today evening while Indians would practice tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video