England team arrives in Rajkot
Rajkot: The Alastair Cook-led England team has arrived here along with a couple of Indian players for the first One-dayer of the five-match series to be held at SCA stadium on January 11.
"The entire England team led by captain Alastair Cook and two Indian players -- Ishant Sharma and Gautam Gambhir -- today arrived in a special plane from New Delhi, while rest of the players, except Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravindra Jadeja, would come later in the day," an official of Saurashtra Cricket Association said.
Pujara is playing Ranji Trophy quarterfinal against Karnataka at Saurashtra University ground and would join the team on Thursday morning.
England are scheduled to practice today evening while Indians would practice tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation