England team arrives in Rajkot
Rajkot: The Alastair Cook-led England team has arrived here along with a couple of Indian players for the first One-dayer of the five-match series to be held at SCA stadium on January 11.
"The entire England team led by captain Alastair Cook and two Indian players -- Ishant Sharma and Gautam Gambhir -- today arrived in a special plane from New Delhi, while rest of the players, except Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravindra Jadeja, would come later in the day," an official of Saurashtra Cricket Association said.
Pujara is playing Ranji Trophy quarterfinal against Karnataka at Saurashtra University ground and would join the team on Thursday morning.
England are scheduled to practice today evening while Indians would practice tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened