Guess what Dhoni's sister-in-law is upto?
Ranchi: Team India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s sister-in-law bought tickets for the third ODI between India and England, to be played here on January 19, after standing in the queue for three hours.
Mamata Singh Dhoni, wife of Dhoni`s elder brother Narendra Singh Dhoni, was spotted yesterday in the queue, marked for ladies, with her daughter.
The crowd recognised them when the little daughter was repeatedly asking her mother whether "chachu (uncle)" would play or not.
When scribes asked why she had to purchase tickets from the counter, she said she had tried over phone to contact officials of the Jharkhand State Cricket Association, but could not reach them.
She reportedly bought two tickets for Rs 1,500 each.
Meanwhile, a JSCA release said tickets worth Rs 1200, 1500 and 2000 were sold out today after the counter opened yesterday for sale.
However, tickets for Rs 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 are available, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official