Guess what Dhoni's sister-in-law is upto?
Ranchi: Team India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s sister-in-law bought tickets for the third ODI between India and England, to be played here on January 19, after standing in the queue for three hours.
Mamata Singh Dhoni, wife of Dhoni`s elder brother Narendra Singh Dhoni, was spotted yesterday in the queue, marked for ladies, with her daughter.
The crowd recognised them when the little daughter was repeatedly asking her mother whether "chachu (uncle)" would play or not.
When scribes asked why she had to purchase tickets from the counter, she said she had tried over phone to contact officials of the Jharkhand State Cricket Association, but could not reach them.
She reportedly bought two tickets for Rs 1,500 each.
Meanwhile, a JSCA release said tickets worth Rs 1200, 1500 and 2000 were sold out today after the counter opened yesterday for sale.
However, tickets for Rs 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 are available, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj