Harbhajan jeered by a couple of fans
Mumbai: Playing his first Test after a year, Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh was on Sunday taunted by two spectators at the stand in the second Test against England and the bowler reported the matter to the officials.
Singh was fielding at the boundary line near the Divecha stand when the two spectators jeered at him for not picking up a wicket during the first session of the day.
The 32-year-old, who picked up two wickets in his 21 overs, reported the incident to Mumbai Cricket Association authorities who later complained to the Marine Drive police personnel present on the ground.
"The police arrested the two spectators and let them off with a warning," an MCA official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal