Harbhajan to wait for his 100th Test
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Veteran India off-spinner Harbhajan Singh will have to wait for his 100th Test match as he was replaced by pacer Ishant Sharma for the third Test against England at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Harbhajan who was included in the second Test failed to impress as he picked just two wickets. England thrashed India by ten wickets in the second Test played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
The Team management decided to play with just two spinners for the third test.
Ishant Sharma who was injured has made it to the Test team after a gap of ten months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India