Harbhajan to wait for his 100th Test
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Veteran India off-spinner Harbhajan Singh will have to wait for his 100th Test match as he was replaced by pacer Ishant Sharma for the third Test against England at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Harbhajan who was included in the second Test failed to impress as he picked just two wickets. England thrashed India by ten wickets in the second Test played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
The Team management decided to play with just two spinners for the third test.
Ishant Sharma who was injured has made it to the Test team after a gap of ten months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail