JSCA optimistic to host IPL matches after ODI
Ranchi: Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) today expressed optimism to hold matches in the next edition of Indian Premier League after hosting the ODI between England and India on January 19.
"I don`t know but there is a possibility," JSCA President Amitabh Choudhary said while replying to a media query whether the stadium would host IPL matches in the coming edition.
On November 29, a team of IMG/KKR had visited JSCA stadium complex and returned satisfied after enquiring about availabilities of hotels, parking and medical facilities.
JSCA authorities are confident that the newly constructed stadium in Ranchi would impress everyone after the ODI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Twinkle Khanna slams Naseeruddin Shah online! - Know why
- Singapore-based company develops robot therapist to help relieve muscle strains
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh chairs high-level meeting in Kashmir
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors