Rather see Sehwag bat than bowl to him: Warne
New Delhi: Australian spin legend Shane Warne congratulated India`s explosive batsman Virender Sehwag who is to play his 100th Test match against England Friday in Mumbai.
Warne, Test cricket`s second highest wicket-taker, also said he`d rather see Sehwag bat than bowl to him.
"Also congrats to Sehwag on his 100th test tomorrow! What a player, love watching him bat, but not when bowling to him... Hahahaha," tweeted Warne.
The 43-year-old former cricketer is in India to commentate in the ongoing England`s tour of India.
"Thankyou to all my Indian followers who welcomed me at the airport & thankyou for your tweets too... Missed you all..... Mumbai I`ve missed your car horns & traffic !!!!!!!!!" he said after landing in Mumbai.
Warne said he will be shooting a commercial ad in Hindi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!