Steve Finn to spearhead England attack in India ODI series
London: Fast bowler Steven Finn has been asked to spearhead the England attack in the upcoming One Day series in India.
In the absence of Jimmy Anderson, Stuart Broad and Graeme Swann for the One Day tour, Finn has emerged as the team`s biggest weapon.
He was the most impressive bowler during One Day tour to India in 2011, and used it as a launching pad to become the third member of England`s first choice for the Test pace attack, the Mirror reports.
Bowling coach David Saker said that losing Anderson and Swann from the team means that it is a chance for someone else to stand up and take the lead, adding that Finn is the one who probably needs to take that role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi