Steve Finn to spearhead England attack in India ODI series
London: Fast bowler Steven Finn has been asked to spearhead the England attack in the upcoming One Day series in India.
In the absence of Jimmy Anderson, Stuart Broad and Graeme Swann for the One Day tour, Finn has emerged as the team`s biggest weapon.
He was the most impressive bowler during One Day tour to India in 2011, and used it as a launching pad to become the third member of England`s first choice for the Test pace attack, the Mirror reports.
Bowling coach David Saker said that losing Anderson and Swann from the team means that it is a chance for someone else to stand up and take the lead, adding that Finn is the one who probably needs to take that role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand