Tickets worth Rs 1.2 crore sold for 2nd ODI
Kochi: Tickets worth Rs 1.2 crore have already been sold ahead of the second ODI, to be held here on Wednesday, a top official Kerala Cricket Association official said here today.
"Tickets worth Rs 1.2 crore have been sold till today for the second ODI between India and England on January 15, which is a very encouraging response," KCA secretary T C Mathew said.
He said online ticket booking facility has been stopped as also in various districts and tickets worth Rs 25 lakh are still with them. These tickets would be sold in the 52,000 capacity stadium itself, he said.
Mathew said the gates would be opened for public from 9 am on match day. No one, except those permitted by BCCI, would be allowed to enter the ground, he said.
Both India and England had arrived here yesterday. Team India had a two-hour workout at the stadium this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal