Ex Pak captain Alam says would like to see India tour Pakistan
Islamabad: Former Pakistan captain Intikhab Alam has said the best thing about the ongoing limited series with India is the revival of cricketing relations between the two neighbouring nations, adding that he would like to see India tour Pakistan in future for a similar kind of series.
Alam said he is happy to visit India and witness these matches, but added that he will be much happier if India visits Pakistan as well for a limited over series, adding that it would be wonderful for both the countries, the Nation reports.
Alam was invited by the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) for a felicitation ceremony to mark the 25 years of Indo-Pak ODI matches.
The former Pak skipper Alam said that the Indian team would take some time to rebuild the side after the retirements of the likes of Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid, adding that every great takes time to rebuild its legacy and same is the case with the current Indian team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says