Ex Pak captain Alam says would like to see India tour Pakistan
Islamabad: Former Pakistan captain Intikhab Alam has said the best thing about the ongoing limited series with India is the revival of cricketing relations between the two neighbouring nations, adding that he would like to see India tour Pakistan in future for a similar kind of series.
Alam said he is happy to visit India and witness these matches, but added that he will be much happier if India visits Pakistan as well for a limited over series, adding that it would be wonderful for both the countries, the Nation reports.
Alam was invited by the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) for a felicitation ceremony to mark the 25 years of Indo-Pak ODI matches.
The former Pak skipper Alam said that the Indian team would take some time to rebuild the side after the retirements of the likes of Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid, adding that every great takes time to rebuild its legacy and same is the case with the current Indian team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini