India, Pakistan teams arrive in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad: The cricket teams of India and Pakistan arrived here for the second and final Twenty20 international, to be played here on Friday.
Pakistan beat India by five wickets yesterday at the Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore to take a 1-0 lead in the two-match T20 series.
India would hope that their batsmen fire in unison this time around after they floundered a solid opening partnership to reach a below par score of 133-9 in Bangalore.
India pegged Pakistan back with three quick wickets through debutant Bhuvneshwar Kumar but other bowlers could not support him and captain Mohammad Hafeez and middle-order batsman Shoaib Malik stitched a match-winning stand of 106 runs for the fourth-wicket.
Meanwhile, sources said that Rs 300 tickets were being sold for as high as Rs 2,500 for the Ahmedabad match by the touts.
Pakistan is touring India for the first time after cricketing ties between both the countries were suspended following the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks in 2008.
They will play three One Day Internationals (ODIs) after the T20 series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results declared