India, Pakistan teams arrive in Delhi for 3rd ODI
New Delhi: The Indian and Pakistani cricket teams arrived here this evening amid tight security cover for the inconsequential third and final ODI to be held at the Feroze Shah Kotla ground on Sunday.
The two teams arrived here by a chartered flight from Kolkata and were taken straight to the team hotel by two separate buses under tight security arrangements.
Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, however, was conspicuous by his absence as he was not in the bus along with his team-mates.
Both the teams are slated to practice at the Feroze Shah Kotla on Saturday.
Down 0-2 in the three-match series, India have already lost the rubber and would look to redeem some pride by winning the third and final match here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer