India, Pakistan teams arrive in Delhi for 3rd ODI
New Delhi: The Indian and Pakistani cricket teams arrived here this evening amid tight security cover for the inconsequential third and final ODI to be held at the Feroze Shah Kotla ground on Sunday.
The two teams arrived here by a chartered flight from Kolkata and were taken straight to the team hotel by two separate buses under tight security arrangements.
Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, however, was conspicuous by his absence as he was not in the bus along with his team-mates.
Both the teams are slated to practice at the Feroze Shah Kotla on Saturday.
Down 0-2 in the three-match series, India have already lost the rubber and would look to redeem some pride by winning the third and final match here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Donald Trump tweets video, accuses Hillary Clinton of telling many lies on emails
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates first phase of SAUNI project in Jamnagar
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- It is inexcusable that Leander Paes reached Rio a day before doubles match: Mahesh Bhupathi
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow