India, Pakistan teams arrive in Delhi for 3rd ODI
New Delhi: The Indian and Pakistani cricket teams arrived here this evening amid tight security cover for the inconsequential third and final ODI to be held at the Feroze Shah Kotla ground on Sunday.
The two teams arrived here by a chartered flight from Kolkata and were taken straight to the team hotel by two separate buses under tight security arrangements.
Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, however, was conspicuous by his absence as he was not in the bus along with his team-mates.
Both the teams are slated to practice at the Feroze Shah Kotla on Saturday.
Down 0-2 in the three-match series, India have already lost the rubber and would look to redeem some pride by winning the third and final match here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!