Indian and Pakistani teams arrive in Kolkata
Kolkata: India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, coach Duncan Fletcher, all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja and local lads Ashok Dinda and Mohammad Shami arrived on Monday along with the Pakistani contingent for the second ODI against Pakistan slated for January 3.
The remaining team India players will arrive in batches on Tuesday, CAB sources said.
The players arrived by a chartered flight from Chennai and were taken to the team hotel amidst tight security. They will remain at the hotel and will be busy with private parties to usher in the New Year.
The teams are slated to practice at the Eden Gardens tomorrow afternoon, the local manager said.
Down 0-1 in the three-match series, India must win the Eden one-dayer to keep their hopes in series alive.
The third and final one-dayer is scheduled in Delhi on January 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet