Indo-Pak matches to have early starts
New Delhi: The one-day international matches of the much-anticipated cricket series between India and Pakistan beginning next week will have early starts, the BCCI announced on Thursday.
The BCCI has decided to start the second and third ODI in Kolkata (January 3) and Delhi (January 6) from 12 noon.
Though no official reason was given for this but dew could be a possible factor. Yesterday, the board had revised the timings of the first four matches of the India-England ODI series as it believed that dew could play an important role in the outcome of the games.
However, the first ODI against Pakistan, to be held in Chennai on December 30, will remain a day-game starting at 9am.
The second Twenty20 international of the two-match series to be held on December 25 in Ahmedabad, will begin from 5pm. While the first T20 game in Bengaluru will commence at 7pm on December 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'