Indo-Pak matches to have early starts
New Delhi: The one-day international matches of the much-anticipated cricket series between India and Pakistan beginning next week will have early starts, the BCCI announced on Thursday.
The BCCI has decided to start the second and third ODI in Kolkata (January 3) and Delhi (January 6) from 12 noon.
Though no official reason was given for this but dew could be a possible factor. Yesterday, the board had revised the timings of the first four matches of the India-England ODI series as it believed that dew could play an important role in the outcome of the games.
However, the first ODI against Pakistan, to be held in Chennai on December 30, will remain a day-game starting at 9am.
The second Twenty20 international of the two-match series to be held on December 25 in Ahmedabad, will begin from 5pm. While the first T20 game in Bengaluru will commence at 7pm on December 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair