Saeed Ajmal looking to break national record of ``most wickets in a year``
Lahore: Pakistan off spinner Saeed Ajmal will be targeting to break the national record of ``most wickets in a year``- which is currently held by Saqlain Mushtaq who scored 101 wickets 15 years ago - in the three games left.
The 35-year-old, ranked number one in the world in the official ICC ratings for ODI cricket, has bagged 93 wickets for his country so far, reports The Nation.
Ajmal is expected to feature in two T20 internationals against India in Bangalore on Tuesday and on December 27 in Ahmedabad. Ajmal`s final game of 2012 comes on December 30 when Pakistan face India in a 50-over international.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days