Saeed Ajmal looking to break national record of ``most wickets in a year``
Lahore: Pakistan off spinner Saeed Ajmal will be targeting to break the national record of ``most wickets in a year``- which is currently held by Saqlain Mushtaq who scored 101 wickets 15 years ago - in the three games left.
The 35-year-old, ranked number one in the world in the official ICC ratings for ODI cricket, has bagged 93 wickets for his country so far, reports The Nation.
Ajmal is expected to feature in two T20 internationals against India in Bangalore on Tuesday and on December 27 in Ahmedabad. Ajmal`s final game of 2012 comes on December 30 when Pakistan face India in a 50-over international.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!