Virat Kohli fit for Kolkata ODI, says Dhoni
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Kolkata: India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that Virat Kohli is fit to play in the second ODI against Pakistan in Kolkata on Thursday.
"Virat is available for selection for the match," Indian skipper M.S. Dhoni said Wednesday after the team's net practice here.
Kohli while bowling the 41st over in Chennai, slipped and fell in his delivery stride hurting his right knee in the process.
He was immediately taken off the field and did not come back as Pakistan went on to win the match by six wickets to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series.
However, Dhoni also said that the Playing XI will be announced on the morning of the match only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers