Virat Kohli fit for Kolkata ODI, says Dhoni
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Kolkata: India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that Virat Kohli is fit to play in the second ODI against Pakistan in Kolkata on Thursday.
"Virat is available for selection for the match," Indian skipper M.S. Dhoni said Wednesday after the team's net practice here.
Kohli while bowling the 41st over in Chennai, slipped and fell in his delivery stride hurting his right knee in the process.
He was immediately taken off the field and did not come back as Pakistan went on to win the match by six wickets to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series.
However, Dhoni also said that the Playing XI will be announced on the morning of the match only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test
- Donald Trump threatens to leave WTO
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event