Mirpur: Statistical highlights of the third and final ODI between India and Bangladesh here on Thursday.
1) Stuart Binny, with six wickets at an average of 0.66 in two matches, is the most successful bowler for India in a bilateral series against Bangladesh in ODIs.
2) Binny (25 not out off 36 balls) has posted his highest score in ODIs. He has received his first Player of the Series award in ODIs.
3) Taskin Ahmed, with 7 wickets at an average of 6.14 in two games, has set a bowling record for most wickets in a bilateral ODI series between the two nations.
4) Shakib Al Hasan (3/27) has recorded his best bowling performance vs India in ODIs, eclipsing the 2 for 27 at Dhaka on June 17, 2014.
5) Shakib becdame the second bowler to complete 100 wickets for Bangladesh in ODIs in Bangladesh - his tally being 101 (ave 24.10) in 70 matches, joining Abdur Razzak - 122 at 25.26 runs apiece in 79 matches.
6) Suresh Raina enjoys an outstanding record vs Bangladesh - his tally being 304 in nine innings, including a hundred and two fifties, at an average of 101.33 (six times unbeaten).
7) In 12 innings as Indian skipper in ODIs, Raina is yet to post a fifty - his highest being 43 vs West Indies at Port of Spain on June 6, 2011.
8) India (2-0) have recorded their third bilateral ODI series win against Bangladesh. They had won by 2-1 in 2004-05 and 2-0 in 2007.
9) The just concluded ODI is the first no-result game between India and Bangladesh. India have won 24 and lost three out of 28 played vs Bangladesh - success 88.88 per cent.
10) India have lost the first four wickets inside 50 runs for the first time against Bangladesh in an ODI.
11) Al-Amin Hossain (2/23) has recorded his best bowling figures in ODIs, surpassing the 2 for 42 vs Sri Lanka at Dhaka on March 6, 2014.
12) Ajinkya Rahane has registered strike rate of 16.66 during his innings of 3 off 18 balls - the worst strike rate by an Indian player against Bangladesh in ODIs, eclipsing the 22.72 by Rahul Dravid in the course of his 5 off 22 balls at Mohali on May 14, 1998. (minimum three runs).
13) Cheteshwar Pujara (27 off 63 balls) has recorded his highest score in ODIs.
14) Wriddhiman Saha (16 off 21 balls) has posted his highest score in ODIs.
15) The leading run-scorers in the series are - Mushfiqur Rahim (70), Robin Uthappa (69), Ajinkya Rahane (67) and Suresh Raina (67).