India 10 for no loss at lunch chasing NZ`s 425
Wellington: India were 10 for no loss in their second innings chasing an improbable 435 runs for an outright win against New Zealand in the second and final cricket Test, here on Tuesday.
India: 438 and 10 for no loss in 4 overs (Murali Vijay 7 not out, Shikhar Dhawan 2 not out).
New Zealand: 192 and 680/8 decl in 210 overs (Brendon McCullum 302, James Neesham 137 not out, B J Watling 124; Zaheer Khan 5/170).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?