India 10 for no loss at lunch chasing NZ`s 425
Wellington: India were 10 for no loss in their second innings chasing an improbable 435 runs for an outright win against New Zealand in the second and final cricket Test, here on Tuesday.
India: 438 and 10 for no loss in 4 overs (Murali Vijay 7 not out, Shikhar Dhawan 2 not out).
New Zealand: 192 and 680/8 decl in 210 overs (Brendon McCullum 302, James Neesham 137 not out, B J Watling 124; Zaheer Khan 5/170).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown