India `A` tour to New Zealand
Mumbai: India `A` will tour New Zealand in September-October for two four-day matches, three one-dayers and one Twenty20 game.
The All-India Senior Selection Committee met here and announced the tour itinerary.
The tour commences with a four-day match at the Bert Sutcliffe Oval on September 18.
The Schedule: India `A` tour of New Zealand
September 18-21: four-day match (Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln University)
September 24-27: four-day match (Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln University)
September 30: 1st ODI (Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln University)
October 2: second ODI (Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln University)
October 4: third ODI (Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln University) October 6: Twenty20 game (Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln University).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing