India A vs West Indies A: 3rd Unofficial Test - As it happened...
Zee Media Bureau
INDIA A Overs: 95||Score: 334/3
Riding on centuries by Gautam Gambhir and Cheteshwar Pujara, India A have taken a lead of 66 runs with seven wickets in hand. Gambhir returned to form scoring 123 (236b, 4X11) before falling to Deonarine. Pujara too smashed a century and was unbeaten on 139* (228b, 4X15) along with Abhishek Nayar (8*). Virender Sehwag scored 38 before being caught by Nurse off Miller.
INDIA A Overs: 58||Score: 196/1
Gautam Gambhir and Cheteshwar Pujara are still going strong as India A now trail West Indies A by just 72 runs in their first innings. Gambhir is just seven runs away from a deserved century nd has added 161 runs for the second wicket with his skipper Cheteshwar Pujara. The visitors have tried seven different bowlers today with Johnson being the lone wicket taker.
INDIA A Overs: 34||Score: 115/1
The hosts have begun well losing just one wicket in VA Jagadeesh today. They began their innings from 10/0 and by lunch were sitting pretty at 115/1. Jagadeesh was the lone wicket to fall in the first session of the second day after being bowled by Delorn Johnson. He scored 16 (40b, 4X1). His departure brought skipper Cheteshwar Pujara to the crease. Gautam Gambhir has shown some form with a half-century and is currently unbeaten on 60 (4X8). Batting alongside him is Pujara who has scored 36. The partnership between the two for the third wicket is now 80 runs in 22.3 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read