India A vs West Indies A: Unofficial Test, Day 3 - Scorecard
Zee Media Bureau
West Indies A 2nd innings
Over 14 || Score 28/0
U Kaul played an unbeaten knock of 64 runs to help Indian A to take their total to 359 runs. For the last wicket Shami and Kaul added 38 runs. In the first innings India A trail by 47 runs as the West Indian team scored 406 in their first innings. When the West Indian team came to bat in their second innings they haven’t lost any wicket and added 28 runs in the last 14 overs they played on Day 3.
Over 119 || Score 325/9
India A are still trailing by 81 runs in their 1st innings and they just have one wicket in hand. M Kaif was looking well settled when he was caught by Deonarine off Fudadin. He scored 26 runs in 88 balls. But then P Rasool, B Bhatt and Z Khan didn’t contribute much with the bat while playing alongside Uday Kaul, who is currently playing on 41. Cummins picked up the wickets of Bhatt and Zaheer, who scored 11 and 0 respectively, whereas, Rasool was caught by Johnson off Deonarine at the score of 11.
Z Khan b Cummins 0 (1b)
BA Bhatt c Miller b Cummins 11 (27b)
Parvez Rasool c Johnson b Deonarine 11 (48b)
M Kaif c Deonarine b Fudadin 26 (88b )
Over 87 || Score 266/5
V Jagadeesh, who was playing an impressive innings on Day2 got out early in the morning of the 3rd day. He only managed to add seven runs before giving his wicket to Cummins at the score of 86. After adding some quick runs A Nayar also got trapped in front of the wicket of Miller. Nayar got out after scoring 89 runs in 88 balls. India A trail by 140 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings.
AM Nayar lbw b Miller 89 (88b)
VA Jagadeesh b Cummins 86 (198b)
Virender Sehwag`s experiment to bat in the middle-order didn`t yield any favourable result while Gautam Gambhir`s woeful run of form continued as India A reached 191 for three at stumps on the second day of their second unofficial `Test` against West Indies A here on Thursday.
After West Indies A scored a decent 406 in their first innings, opener Gambhir (11) and No. 4 Sehwag (7) played atrocious shots off left-arm spinner Veeraswamy Permaul`s (2/60) bowling to get back to the cooler confines of the dressing room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what