India, Australia practice in afternoon
Margao: The Indian and Australian cricket teams had an afternoon practice session at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium here after persistent rains forced cancellation of the scheduled morning sessions ahead of tomorrow’s third and final one-dayer here.
It rained consistently last night before stopping early in the morning.
However, it starting pouring again around 9:00 am, forcing the groundsmen to put the covers on the pitch at stadium.
The rains also forced the two teams’ players indoors before they let up in the afternoon. Both the teams took advantage of the clear weather and did some much-needed practice.
Australia need to win tomorrow’s match to square the three-match series.
India had won the second match in Visakhapatnam to take a 1-0 lead while the first match was abandoned without a ball being bowled due to rains in Kochi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rio Olympics fallout: Sports Ministry sets up inquiry to probe apathy in OP Jaisha's case
- SHOCKING! 1,012 rapes in UP in last 5 months, says govt
- Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra's sizzling chemistry in 'Baar Baar Dekho' is making us crazy!
- Kareena is part of 'Veere Di Wedding': Sonam Kapoor
- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Baadshaho' begins shoot!