India maintain top spot in ICC ODI ranking; Kohli, Dhoni remain in top-10
Dubai: Team India maintained their top position in the latest ICC ODI ranking list with 119 points followed by England and Australia.
According to the fresh list issued on Monday, India is closely followed by England on 117 points and Australia are third on 116 points.
Since India top the table as per cut-off date, they will receive the shield and will collect a cheque of USD 175,000, while England will receive USD 75,000 for finishing second.
Rising star Virat Kohli and India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni maintained their third and fourth rank in the list with 812 and 784 points respectively.
The other two Indian players in the top-20 list are Suresh Raina on 12th spot and discarded Gautam Gambhir who has gained three places to 15th.
South African batsmen AB de Villiers and Hashim Amla are first and second on the list.
In the ODI bowlers` list, left-arm spinner Ravindra Jadeja moved two slots up the order to grab the seventh place with 663 points. The table is headed by Pakistan`s off-spinner Saeed Ajmal. All-rounder Jadeja maintained his fifth position in the All-rounder`s table with 333 points. Bangladesh`s Shakib Al Hasan displaced Pakistan`s T20 captain Mohammed Hafeez to get back his top ranking.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'