India maintain top spot in ICC ODI ranking; Kohli, Dhoni remain in top-10
Dubai: Team India maintained their top position in the latest ICC ODI ranking list with 119 points followed by England and Australia.
According to the fresh list issued on Monday, India is closely followed by England on 117 points and Australia are third on 116 points.
Since India top the table as per cut-off date, they will receive the shield and will collect a cheque of USD 175,000, while England will receive USD 75,000 for finishing second.
Rising star Virat Kohli and India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni maintained their third and fourth rank in the list with 812 and 784 points respectively.
The other two Indian players in the top-20 list are Suresh Raina on 12th spot and discarded Gautam Gambhir who has gained three places to 15th.
South African batsmen AB de Villiers and Hashim Amla are first and second on the list.
In the ODI bowlers` list, left-arm spinner Ravindra Jadeja moved two slots up the order to grab the seventh place with 663 points. The table is headed by Pakistan`s off-spinner Saeed Ajmal. All-rounder Jadeja maintained his fifth position in the All-rounder`s table with 333 points. Bangladesh`s Shakib Al Hasan displaced Pakistan`s T20 captain Mohammed Hafeez to get back his top ranking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat