India static at second spot in T20 team rankings
Dubai: Indian continued to enjoy the second position in the recently-released Reliance ICC T20I Team Rankings.
With 123 rating points in its kitty, India are five points behind leaders Sri Lanka (128).
South Africa, meanwhile, has moved into the third position in the T20I team rankings after winning both the matches against Pakistan in Dubai, an ICC statement said.
South Africa won the opener on Wednesday by nine wickets and then made it two out of two by winning yesterday`s match by six runs.
The series result means South Africa has collected five ratings points and has joined India on 123 ratings points but will be ranked below Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s side by one-hundredth of a decimal point.
In contrast, Pakistan, which entered the series in second position and had an opportunity to top the rankings, has dropped behind Sri Lanka (128 ratings points), India and South Africa (both 123 ratings points), in fourth position on 120 ratings points (ahead of the West Indies by a fraction of a point).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot