India static at second spot in T20 team rankings
Dubai: Indian continued to enjoy the second position in the recently-released Reliance ICC T20I Team Rankings.
With 123 rating points in its kitty, India are five points behind leaders Sri Lanka (128).
South Africa, meanwhile, has moved into the third position in the T20I team rankings after winning both the matches against Pakistan in Dubai, an ICC statement said.
South Africa won the opener on Wednesday by nine wickets and then made it two out of two by winning yesterday`s match by six runs.
The series result means South Africa has collected five ratings points and has joined India on 123 ratings points but will be ranked below Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s side by one-hundredth of a decimal point.
In contrast, Pakistan, which entered the series in second position and had an opportunity to top the rankings, has dropped behind Sri Lanka (128 ratings points), India and South Africa (both 123 ratings points), in fourth position on 120 ratings points (ahead of the West Indies by a fraction of a point).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!