India static at second spot in T20 team rankings
Dubai: Indian continued to enjoy the second position in the recently-released Reliance ICC T20I Team Rankings.
With 123 rating points in its kitty, India are five points behind leaders Sri Lanka (128).
South Africa, meanwhile, has moved into the third position in the T20I team rankings after winning both the matches against Pakistan in Dubai, an ICC statement said.
South Africa won the opener on Wednesday by nine wickets and then made it two out of two by winning yesterday`s match by six runs.
The series result means South Africa has collected five ratings points and has joined India on 123 ratings points but will be ranked below Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s side by one-hundredth of a decimal point.
In contrast, Pakistan, which entered the series in second position and had an opportunity to top the rankings, has dropped behind Sri Lanka (128 ratings points), India and South Africa (both 123 ratings points), in fourth position on 120 ratings points (ahead of the West Indies by a fraction of a point).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened