India to play Bangladesh in three ODIs between June 15-19
Dhaka: India will play against Bangladesh in a short three-match ODI series between June 15 and 19, the Bangladesh Cricket Board announced today.
The ODI series, sandwiched between the ongoing IPL and the long tour of England starting latter next month will be played on June 15, 17 and 19.
All the three matches will be played at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium at Mirpur.
"Bangladesh Cricket Board is glad to announce the itinerary of India tour to Bangladesh for a three-match ODI series in June 2014. The Indian Cricket Team will arrive in Dhaka on 13 June and will play against the host on 15, 17 and 19 June, 2014, at SBNCS, Mirpur," the BCB said while announcing the itinerary.
"The visitors will depart on the 20th of June," it said.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Virat Kohli are unlikely to be on the tour ahead of a long season starting with the England trip and culminating with the 2015 World Cup.
India`s tour to Bangladesh was in principle agreed upon between the Boards at the time of FTP negotiations in February and signed on the dotted lines on the sidelines of the ICC executive board meeting last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says