India to play Bangladesh in three ODIs between June 15-19
Dhaka: India will play against Bangladesh in a short three-match ODI series between June 15 and 19, the Bangladesh Cricket Board announced today.
The ODI series, sandwiched between the ongoing IPL and the long tour of England starting latter next month will be played on June 15, 17 and 19.
All the three matches will be played at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium at Mirpur.
"Bangladesh Cricket Board is glad to announce the itinerary of India tour to Bangladesh for a three-match ODI series in June 2014. The Indian Cricket Team will arrive in Dhaka on 13 June and will play against the host on 15, 17 and 19 June, 2014, at SBNCS, Mirpur," the BCB said while announcing the itinerary.
"The visitors will depart on the 20th of June," it said.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Virat Kohli are unlikely to be on the tour ahead of a long season starting with the England trip and culminating with the 2015 World Cup.
India`s tour to Bangladesh was in principle agreed upon between the Boards at the time of FTP negotiations in February and signed on the dotted lines on the sidelines of the ICC executive board meeting last month.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India