India to play Bangladesh in three ODIs between June 15-19
Dhaka: India will play against Bangladesh in a short three-match ODI series between June 15 and 19, the Bangladesh Cricket Board announced today.
The ODI series, sandwiched between the ongoing IPL and the long tour of England starting latter next month will be played on June 15, 17 and 19.
All the three matches will be played at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium at Mirpur.
"Bangladesh Cricket Board is glad to announce the itinerary of India tour to Bangladesh for a three-match ODI series in June 2014. The Indian Cricket Team will arrive in Dhaka on 13 June and will play against the host on 15, 17 and 19 June, 2014, at SBNCS, Mirpur," the BCB said while announcing the itinerary.
"The visitors will depart on the 20th of June," it said.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Virat Kohli are unlikely to be on the tour ahead of a long season starting with the England trip and culminating with the 2015 World Cup.
India`s tour to Bangladesh was in principle agreed upon between the Boards at the time of FTP negotiations in February and signed on the dotted lines on the sidelines of the ICC executive board meeting last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj