Zeenews Sports Bureau
Chennai: The tour game between India A vs Australia was halted due to a fire in the area surrounding the Guru Nanak College Ground on Saturday.
India A won the toss and elected to bat first and it was during the second over of the game bowled by Peter Siddle that the fire broke out in a shed behind the dressing room.
A fire tender arrived at the scene and the play was stopped for nearly 15 minutes.
According to reports nobody was injured and the play has resumed.
First Published: Saturday, February 16, 2013, 13:04