India vs Australia 2013: Jaipur ODI – Statistical highlights
Jaipur: Statistical highlights of the second one-dayer between India and Australia here.
• Shikhar Dhawan`s 95 off 86 balls is his first fifty in ODIs in India.
• In the Indian wins, Dhawan is averaging 51.56 -- his tally being 825 in 17 matches, including three centuries and four fifties.
• Dhawan`s tally of 809 (ave.53.93) in 16 matches, including three hundreds and three fifties, is the second highest by an Indian batsman in ODIs in 2013, next only to Virat Kohli -- 850 (ave.50.00) in 24 matches.
• India have won three consecutive ODIs at Jaipur for the first time -- one each vs South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
• India`s nine-wicket triumph is their biggest in terms of wickets against Australia in ODIs.
• India enjoy a 100 per cent record against Australia at Jaipur, winning both their ODIs.
• India (362 for one) have recorded their highest successful chase in ODIs, eclipsing the 330 for four vs Pakistan at Mirpur on March 18, 2012. The score is the second highest successful chase in ODIs behind South Africa`s 438 for nine with one ball to spare against Australia at Johannesburg on March 12, 2006.
• India achieved the target successfully for the loss of one wicket -- the highest ever for the loss of one wicket in ODIs, eclipsing Sri Lanka`s 348 for one vs India at Kingston on July 2, 2013.
• India successfully chased a total of 300 or more against Australia in ODIs for the first time, eclipsing the 292 for five at Visakhapatnam on October 20, 2010.
• India`s run-rate of 8.32 is the fourth highest in successful chase of 300 or more in the history of ODIs.
• Of the top six successful chases in ODIs, five have been registered against Australia.
• Glenn Maxwell (53 off 32 balls) has posted his third fifty in ODIs -- his first vs India.
• Australia`s 359 for five is now the second highest by any team at Jaipur. They have emulated their highest total vs India in ODIs, having scored 359 for two at Johannesburg on March 23, 2003 and 359 for five at Sydney on February 8, 2004.
• Rohit Sharma and Dhawan put on 176 -- India`s highest opening partnership vs Australia in ODIs, eclipsing the 175 between Sourav Ganguly and Sachin Tendulkar at Kanpur on April 7, 1998.
• Rohit and Kohli put on a second-wicket stand of 186 (unbroken) -- India`s highest partnership for any wicket in ODIs at Jaipur. The partnership is also the highest for the second wicket by any pair at this venue.
• Forty eight boundaries (36 fours and 12 sixes) have been recorded in Australia`s innings -- their highest against India. Fifty boundaries (39 fours and 11 sixes) have been recorded in India`s total -- their highest vs Australia in ODIs.
• Overall, the match has witnessed 75 fours and 23 sixes and 438 runs have been recorded through boundaries in the match -- the third highest tally in this way in an ODI.
• The South Africa-Australia game at Johannesburg on March 12, 2006 had witnessed 504 runs through boundaries -- 87 fours and 26 sixes -- a record.
• Phillip Hughes (83 off 103 balls) has posted his maiden half-century away from home in six ODIs.
• Aaron Finch (50 off 53 balls) has registered his second fifty in ODIs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- British tourist masturbated at in Mumbai; Indian men apologise
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now