Stone pelting at Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s house in Ranchi: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
Ranchi: Unidentified people attacked Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s house with stones after the end of fourth ODI against Australia in Ranchi on Wednesday night.
According to reports, no one from Dhoni’s family was present in the house during the incident as they were attending the match at JSCA international stadium.
Dhoni’s family denied that the stone pelting was in any way related with the match.
Gautam Gupta, Dhoni’s brother in law, said that this was the fifth incident of its kind and they will be reviewing the CCTV footage and accordingly lodge an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?