Stone pelting at Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s house in Ranchi: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
Ranchi: Unidentified people attacked Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s house with stones after the end of fourth ODI against Australia in Ranchi on Wednesday night.
According to reports, no one from Dhoni’s family was present in the house during the incident as they were attending the match at JSCA international stadium.
Dhoni’s family denied that the stone pelting was in any way related with the match.
Gautam Gupta, Dhoni’s brother in law, said that this was the fifth incident of its kind and they will be reviewing the CCTV footage and accordingly lodge an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand