Stone pelting at Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s house in Ranchi: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
Ranchi: Unidentified people attacked Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s house with stones after the end of fourth ODI against Australia in Ranchi on Wednesday night.
According to reports, no one from Dhoni’s family was present in the house during the incident as they were attending the match at JSCA international stadium.
Dhoni’s family denied that the stone pelting was in any way related with the match.
Gautam Gupta, Dhoni’s brother in law, said that this was the fifth incident of its kind and they will be reviewing the CCTV footage and accordingly lodge an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list