President congratulates Indian cricket team for winning Lord`s Test match
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee has congratulated the Indian cricket team for their historic win in the Test Match against England at Lord`s.
In his message to Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, President has said, "Please convey my hearty congratulations and best wishes to all members of your team on the magnificent achievement of winning the just concluded Test Match against England at Lord`s."
"The nation is proud of this historic achievement which has materialized after a gap of 28 years. I wish Team India continued success in the series and future matches," said the President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city