India team returns home after dismal tour of New Zealand
Mumbai: The Indian cricket team led by Mahendra Singh Dhoni returned from New Zealand after losing both One-day International and Test series, in what turned out to a disastrous tour.
Soon after landing here last night, all the team members took connecting flights to their respective cities.
India lost the five-match ODI series 0-4, followed by two-Test rubber 0-1 against a lowly ranked New Zealand.
The Indian cricketers now have a short break prior to leaving for Bangladesh on February 23 to compete in the Asia Cup.
The Asia Cup commences on February 25 and India will begin their campaign against the hosts on February 26 at Fatullah.
Asia Cup will be followed by ICC Twenty20 World Cup, starting on March 16 in Mirpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details