India wins toss, elect to bowl first in 5th ODI
Wellington: India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the toss and elected to bowl first against New Zealand in the fifth and final one-dayer at the Westpac Stadium here on Thursday.
India made one change, bringing in Shikhar Dhawan for Stuart Binny.
New Zealand went for two changes. The hosts rested Tim Southee and Hamish Bennett, while bringing Mitchell McClenaghan and Matt Henry.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Jesse Ryder, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Brendon McCullum (C), Luke Ronchi (WC), Nathan McCullum, Jimmy Neesham, Matt Henry, Kyle Mills, Mitchell McClenaghan.
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (C&WK), Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Varun Aaron, Mohammed Shami.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step