India wins toss, elect to bowl first in 5th ODI
Wellington: India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the toss and elected to bowl first against New Zealand in the fifth and final one-dayer at the Westpac Stadium here on Thursday.
India made one change, bringing in Shikhar Dhawan for Stuart Binny.
New Zealand went for two changes. The hosts rested Tim Southee and Hamish Bennett, while bringing Mitchell McClenaghan and Matt Henry.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Jesse Ryder, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Brendon McCullum (C), Luke Ronchi (WC), Nathan McCullum, Jimmy Neesham, Matt Henry, Kyle Mills, Mitchell McClenaghan.
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (C&WK), Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Varun Aaron, Mohammed Shami.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj