India wins toss, elect to bowl first in 5th ODI
Wellington: India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the toss and elected to bowl first against New Zealand in the fifth and final one-dayer at the Westpac Stadium here on Thursday.
India made one change, bringing in Shikhar Dhawan for Stuart Binny.
New Zealand went for two changes. The hosts rested Tim Southee and Hamish Bennett, while bringing Mitchell McClenaghan and Matt Henry.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Jesse Ryder, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Brendon McCullum (C), Luke Ronchi (WC), Nathan McCullum, Jimmy Neesham, Matt Henry, Kyle Mills, Mitchell McClenaghan.
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (C&WK), Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Varun Aaron, Mohammed Shami.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO