Dhoni fends off CSA, BCCI spat with `just here to play cricket` argument
Johannesburg: Captain MS Dhoni has said that the Indian cricket team has distanced itself from the administrative issues between Cricket SA (CSA) and the Board of Control for Cricket (BCCI) in India.
According to Sport24, CSA and the BCCI clashed on the scheduling of the tour, which was reduced to three One Day Internationals and two Test matches with the traditional new year`s Test in Cape Town scrapped altogether.
Dhoni said jokingly that a match could be arranged for the administrators so that they can go at each other, adding that they are busy playing cricket and had nothing to do with it.
Whether the Indian team was disappointed about playing a shortened series in South Africa , Dhoni did not say, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years