Dhoni fends off CSA, BCCI spat with `just here to play cricket` argument
Johannesburg: Captain MS Dhoni has said that the Indian cricket team has distanced itself from the administrative issues between Cricket SA (CSA) and the Board of Control for Cricket (BCCI) in India.
According to Sport24, CSA and the BCCI clashed on the scheduling of the tour, which was reduced to three One Day Internationals and two Test matches with the traditional new year`s Test in Cape Town scrapped altogether.
Dhoni said jokingly that a match could be arranged for the administrators so that they can go at each other, adding that they are busy playing cricket and had nothing to do with it.
Whether the Indian team was disappointed about playing a shortened series in South Africa , Dhoni did not say, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon