Fletcher says Indian team arriving in SA with no mental scars
Johannesburg: Indian cricket coach Duncan Fletcher has said his young and inexperienced team will arrive in South Africa without any mental scar and play freely.
Fletcher said he believes that the relative inexperience of the team could actually prove to be beneficial for them as they would approach things with an open mind, Sport24 reports
He felt confident about his well-balanced team with batsmen capable of making runs, and the bowling line-being a good mixture of quicks and spinners capable of bagging wickets, the report added.
India will play three ODIs and two Tests against the Proteas starting Thusady in Johannesburg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble