India have 'fantastic ingredients' for success 'recipe' despite loss againt Proteas: MS Dhoni
Johannesburg: Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that his side has a recipe for success, with all the necessary ingredients, despite a narrow 1-0 Test series loss to the top-ranked South Africa.
India outplayed South Africa for much of the ten days of the two-Test series, but South Africa out-performed the tourists when it counted most - on day five of both encounters.
According to Sport24, despite India`s batting collapse and 10-wicket defeat to South Africa in Durban on Monday, Dhoni said that he believes the more Test matches played, the more experience is gained.
Dhoni further said that all the necessary ingredients for success are present in India, which he termed fantastic, although he added that in the Test series against South Africa, they did not `cook the food` well.
The first Test at the Wanderers was drawn, after South Africa fell eight runs short of a world record 458 for victory, although India would have expected a win on the Highveld on the last day, when they were in a commanding position, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic