India have 'fantastic ingredients' for success 'recipe' despite loss againt Proteas: MS Dhoni
Johannesburg: Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that his side has a recipe for success, with all the necessary ingredients, despite a narrow 1-0 Test series loss to the top-ranked South Africa.
India outplayed South Africa for much of the ten days of the two-Test series, but South Africa out-performed the tourists when it counted most - on day five of both encounters.
According to Sport24, despite India`s batting collapse and 10-wicket defeat to South Africa in Durban on Monday, Dhoni said that he believes the more Test matches played, the more experience is gained.
Dhoni further said that all the necessary ingredients for success are present in India, which he termed fantastic, although he added that in the Test series against South Africa, they did not `cook the food` well.
The first Test at the Wanderers was drawn, after South Africa fell eight runs short of a world record 458 for victory, although India would have expected a win on the Highveld on the last day, when they were in a commanding position, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister