Indian team leaves for South Africa
Mumbai: India`s ODI cricket team, led by captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, on Monday departed for South Africa to compete in a three-match series starting December 5.
The ODI series commences on December 5 and ends with the third and final game on December 11 followed by a two-Test series from December 18 to 30.
The ODI squad comprises 16 members, including limited overs specialists Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Mohit Sharma and Amit Mishra, while the Test team is made up of 17 players.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli,Yuvraj Singh,Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R. Ashwin,Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Mohit Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Amit Mishra, Ajinkya Rahane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi