Indian team leaves for South Africa
Mumbai: India`s ODI cricket team, led by captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, on Monday departed for South Africa to compete in a three-match series starting December 5.
The ODI series commences on December 5 and ends with the third and final game on December 11 followed by a two-Test series from December 18 to 30.
The ODI squad comprises 16 members, including limited overs specialists Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Mohit Sharma and Amit Mishra, while the Test team is made up of 17 players.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli,Yuvraj Singh,Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R. Ashwin,Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Mohit Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Amit Mishra, Ajinkya Rahane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal