Ravindra Jadeja retains third place in new ICC rankings for top ten ODI bowlers
Karachi: Indian bowler Ravindra Jadeja has retained his place in the new ICC rankings for top ten ODI bowlers, which have been issued following the conclusion of the Pakistan-South Africa and the India-West Indies series.
According to The Dawn, Jadeja has retained his number three position in the rankings, while Pakistan`s spin-maestro Saeed Ajmal has been established as the top bowler with West Indies` Sunil Narine closely following on the second.
The report mentioned that Ajmal, who was recently named man of the series in South Africa, remained number one bowler by 763 points.
Meanwhile, the report also said that South Africa fast bowler Dale Steyn has continued his upward move inside the top 10 of the ICC Player Rankings for ODI bowlers, moving up five positions to fifth, while India`s Ravichandran Ashwin has moved up three places to 14th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31