Ravindra Jadeja retains third place in new ICC rankings for top ten ODI bowlers
Karachi: Indian bowler Ravindra Jadeja has retained his place in the new ICC rankings for top ten ODI bowlers, which have been issued following the conclusion of the Pakistan-South Africa and the India-West Indies series.
According to The Dawn, Jadeja has retained his number three position in the rankings, while Pakistan`s spin-maestro Saeed Ajmal has been established as the top bowler with West Indies` Sunil Narine closely following on the second.
The report mentioned that Ajmal, who was recently named man of the series in South Africa, remained number one bowler by 763 points.
Meanwhile, the report also said that South Africa fast bowler Dale Steyn has continued his upward move inside the top 10 of the ICC Player Rankings for ODI bowlers, moving up five positions to fifth, while India`s Ravichandran Ashwin has moved up three places to 14th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'