Shane Watson lauds Lehmann influence on Australian team
Perth: All-rounder Shane Watson has said the Australian team had turned the corner since Darren Lehmann was appointed as the national coach.
Lehmann took over from Mickey Arthur after the South African mentor was sacked just 13 days before the previous Ashes series in England.
According to sports24, speaking after Australia dominated the fourth day of the third Test at the WACA Ground to move to within five wickets of a series win, Watson said that the team was a rejuvenated unit under Lehmann.
Watson told reporters that the team was playing a lot better cricket under Lehmann.
He said Lehmann had been a breath of fresh air.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29