A new look bat for Tendulkar in final Test
Mumbai: Appearing in his 200th and final Test, iconic Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar`s willow today sported a different look as the manufacturer`s sticker on the blade as well as the grip featured the tri-colour.
Tendulkar is playing his landmark 200th Test against the West Indies at his home ground in Mumbai.
Tendulkar, who usually wears a black grip on his bat, had a tricolour around his sponsor`s logo, specially designed for his final appearance.
"On the field, Sachin`s bat does all the talking and every stroke from his blade is driven by his passion for India and with the intention of making India win. Sachin wanted to dedicate his career to the country and use his adidas-ST bat as a symbolic representation of his commitment, Tushar Goculdas, Brand Director, adidas India said.
"Over the last few days, we worked very closely with the master to create this special bat featuring the Indian tri-colours, with which he will play his final test."
This limited edition adidas-ST bat will be displayed at select adidas stores across the country for the fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH