Indian, Windies teams to undergo practice on Wednesday
Kochi: The Indian and West Indies cricket teams will have practice sessions tomorrow ahead of the first ODI to be played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium here on Thursday.
While the Indian team will have practice in the morning, the visitors will undergo training in the afternoon.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his West Indies counterpart Dwayne Bravo jointly unveiled the Star Trophy for the first one-dayer at a function here today.
Kerala Cricket Association President T C Mathew told reporters that Dhoni would inaugurate the Sachin Pavilion at the stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter