Indian, Windies teams to undergo practice on Wednesday
Kochi: The Indian and West Indies cricket teams will have practice sessions tomorrow ahead of the first ODI to be played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium here on Thursday.
While the Indian team will have practice in the morning, the visitors will undergo training in the afternoon.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his West Indies counterpart Dwayne Bravo jointly unveiled the Star Trophy for the first one-dayer at a function here today.
Kerala Cricket Association President T C Mathew told reporters that Dhoni would inaugurate the Sachin Pavilion at the stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA