Indian, Windies teams to undergo practice on Wednesday
Kochi: The Indian and West Indies cricket teams will have practice sessions tomorrow ahead of the first ODI to be played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium here on Thursday.
While the Indian team will have practice in the morning, the visitors will undergo training in the afternoon.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his West Indies counterpart Dwayne Bravo jointly unveiled the Star Trophy for the first one-dayer at a function here today.
Kerala Cricket Association President T C Mathew told reporters that Dhoni would inaugurate the Sachin Pavilion at the stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars