Indian, Windies teams to undergo practice on Wednesday
Kochi: The Indian and West Indies cricket teams will have practice sessions tomorrow ahead of the first ODI to be played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium here on Thursday.
While the Indian team will have practice in the morning, the visitors will undergo training in the afternoon.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his West Indies counterpart Dwayne Bravo jointly unveiled the Star Trophy for the first one-dayer at a function here today.
Kerala Cricket Association President T C Mathew told reporters that Dhoni would inaugurate the Sachin Pavilion at the stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof