Online ticket sale for Sachin`s farewell Test starts from Monday
Mumbai: The online ticket sales for Sachin Tendulkar`s 200th and farewell Test to be played at Wankhede stadium here from November 14-18 will start from Monday.
"Tickets for the 2nd Test Match between India and West Indies to be held from 14th to 18th November 2013 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai will be on sale online November 11, 2013 from 11 am onwards on kyazoonga.Com," Mumbai Cricket Association said in a statement issued here.
MCA had earlier said that around 3,000 tickets would be available for sale, excluding the 1,500 special tickets priced at Rs 10,000. The price category for the online sale is -- Rs 500, Rs 1,000 and Rs 2,500.
"Only 2 tickets per person can be booked online," MCA said.
The redemption and ticket pick-up counters would be open at the neighbouring Mumbai Hockey Association from November 12.
"In order to facilitate easy and convenient pick-ups, counters will be open from 8am to 3pm. It is recommended that tickets be picked up before match days to avoid rush and potential delays on match day. Customers will need to bring the credit/debit card used for the purchase, a valid photo ID, a clear copy of the photo ID and the confirmation page.
"If sending someone else to collect on their behalf, customers are requested to send an authorisation letter in addition to all of the above. The person authorised also needs to carry her/his original photo identification along with a photocopy," MCA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars