Sachin mania: Celebs throng Wankhede to watch Sachin's 200th Test
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: India`s batting great Sachin Tendulkar's magic was witnessed by a number of celebrities including politicians, cricketers and Bollywood stars at the Wankhede stadium on Friday.
Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi were present at the stadium accompanied by Prithviraj Chavan, chief minister of Maharashtra.
A number of Bollywood celebrities also thronged the Wankhede Stadium to cheer up Sachin. Among his fans, present were Bollywood actor Aamir Khan along with wife Kiran Rao and director Ashutosh Gowarikar.
Hrithik Roshan, Yuvraj Singh and Rajiv Shukla were also seen cheering for the master blaster.
Sachin`s family is also present at the stadium. His mother Rajni Tendulkar, wife Anjali Tendulkar, Sachin brothers and sisters, and daughter Sara Tendulkar were present at the stands while son Arjun preferred being a ball boy watching the match closer from the ropes.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’