Ticket sales for 1st Ind-WI ODI begins
Kochi: Ticket sales for the first ODI between India and West Indies, to be played on November 21 at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium here, began on Wednesday.
At a function here, Kochi Mayor Tony Chammany, who was the chief guest, sold the first ticket to Bindu Madhav, Managing Director, Bhima Jewels.
The function was presided by Ernakulam District Collector P I Sheikh Pareeth.
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) president, T C Mathew, secretary T N AnanthaNarayanan, Federal Bank Network general manager K I Varghese spoke on the occasion.
The online sales of tickets for the day and night encounter will be available to public till November 19. Tickets would be available through Federal Bank outside Ernakulum district only till Nov 16, a KCA press release said.
While the tickets for the AC box is priced at Rs 3000, vantage chairs at Rs 2000, premium chairs Rs 1000, ordinary chairs at Rs 500 and aallery Rs 200.
The tickets can be purchased online from the website of The Federal Bank Ltd at www.Federalbank.Co.In.
Federal Bank is offering 5 per cent cash back to its customers who buy tickets online using Federal Bank Debit cards, subject to a cap of Rs 250 per debit card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi