Website selling tickets for Tendulkar’s farewell Test crashes
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The website selling tickets for Sachin Tendulkar’s farewell Test here that starts from Thursday crashed few minutes after the start of the sale on Monday.
KyaZoonga.Com is the Official Ticketing Partner of Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) for the second Test between India and West Indies, the 200th and final Test of batting legend Tendulkar.
Commenting on the occasion, PV Shetty and Nitin Dalal, joint secretaries of MCA said: "In keeping with MCA`s tradition of making access to international cricket as easy, safe and democratic as possible, we have made tickets available online.”
"On this historic occasion of the final Test match of our local cricket legend and global icon Sachin Tendulkar, we`re thrilled to appoint KyaZoonga in this crucial role, given their impressive ticketing track record, world class ticketing services and previous experience with cricket ticketing in the Indian subcontinent.”
"Their service delivery over the last several matches including the ICC CWC 2011 hosted by Mumbai make them the natural choice to deliver our objectives to fans. We look forward to a full house," the MCA said in a statement.
Neetu Bhatia, chairman and CEO of KyaZoonga.Com added: "We are incredibly proud and excited to be continuing our long-standing partnership with MCA in ticketing all their hosted matches, especially as it prepares to host the final Test of the local hero Sachin Tendulkar."
The prices of the tickets are Rs 500, Rs 1000 and Rs 2500. Only two tickets per person can be booked online.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui